Friday, September 23, 2011

keep up

Hey guys out there,
Just wanna share some story bout music instrument.
If i ask each of you, everybody has their own favorite music instrument. Sometimes not just one but more. Also, few people don't like to play with it but they liked to watch others play the instrument.

For ladies, of course they love seeing their guys playing some music for them. Especially, love songs. Hehe.

What i try to reach is, for guys, if you want to learn some music stuff you must have some passionate in it.
You know what i mean rite. You must have some interest in it. Love with the sound.

BUT interest only doesn't bring you anywhere. Everything in this world you have to passes the hard part first, then you can follow with the ease one. Don't give up also is the key for success playing with the musical instrument. Don't be impatient to master all the things in short time. Unless, you are very talented person.
Slowly in mastering all the musical tones and note. Usually, it takes time. Because i already had my time.

Lot of friends of mine love to learn the musical instrument but they lack in passionate. In the end, they stop to learn. For me to be their Guru, quite sad to see my friends lack of will.

Even, when i started to play with music instrument, my friend only teach me the basic how to play the musical. The rest, i learned it by my own. There lot of source that can be refer to. Such as for me i always visit this website "www.ultimate-guitar.com". This is where i learn how to play my guitar. From the can trash sound to a wonderful plucking, it's really takes my time to be in this level.

Courage also important for you to step into another level or style of play. If you afraid to try new song because it's hard to master then you won't able to improve your skills.

People often says "Practice makes Perfect".

That all i want to share for now. Have fun to all my friend that gonna learn to play musical instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment