Monday, June 28, 2010

O.K.U.

at very last moment i had on my last day i'm working with F n B, it kinda moody and i don't know why but slowly its cooldown and i feel better. There was a table where 2 couple sitting next to each other and calling me to take order and i immediately went to the table and give a smile as it one of the rule in F n B. Suddenly, they just pointing on the picture and circle it. It makes me whispering in my heart "why don't you talk that you want that meal". Then i said to them "So you want the meal 3, and what gonna be your topping for your meal.." . Again, they just looking at the picture and pointing to the flavour they want. When she asking her bf, then i notice that both of them is a Silencer. For the first time i had to use signal language or non-verbal language. Of course it was very nervous because i'm afraid if miscommunication occur i might key in wrong order. I try my best to make them understand what i'm talking about and i try to understand what they want eventhough my signal language is very poor and i never try it before. Finally it over and i felt relief.

even they are "special" people, we have to treat them right because there is only one thing we need to know, notice, remember, and aware that they are also a human being that have feeling and heart.

If you all had a chance, try it, it fun..hee =D

4 comments: