Saturday, June 26, 2010

loVe..

If it not you, i don't ever exist on this earth. You let me to see the world instead throw me into the thrash or giving me to the dog to become their food. You teach me how to become a good human being. You never giving up to decorating inner me eventhough sometimes what i have done is wrong because you believe in that people learn from mistakes. With all the tears, sweat and pain, there is not even a single word from you that you are regretting in raise me up. You teach me to understand the nature of life. You always warm me up with your smile, ease my feeling and give me the best that i could have. You always happy in me even i'm not a genius person or always not get what i wanted because you wanted me to learn what is the mean of independent. You are the most people who are always willing to hear all my problem. Never tired listening on what i'm babbling about and how mundane it was. I don't know if i'm lost a person like you. What should i do and to who i want to share my problem without knowing the word of BORED because i know you are the only one who understand me the best. What do i know i will cry and when the tears will stopped i don't know. And maybe it the most hurting things that i will feel than a broken hearted.

Even i'm already grown up you never tired giving yours warm smile.

Umie, you are most lovely mother that i have with your lovely way. Even as a single mother you still able to teach  and raise us in a good way. i'm sorry for being such a spoil brat. I promise i'm gonna be a strong person so u can  proud with the way who i am. even your age is getting older and older but you don't look as yours age.


i'm proud with you. Thanks umie. Even it too late to post on mothers day but to me everyday is mothers day.

5 comments: