Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh, i'm just feeling soRry for myselF..

Well noting much to say actually, just now i realize that life must be go on. I can't be 24/7 emo, eventhough i really hated bout it. I admit this time, that what past just let it pass. It's really a waste if i try to look back again. She will never meant to be with me. So, like everybody said "bunga bukan sekuntum.." . Haha i'm tired of this games, being pretending that i actually already okay but the fact my feeling still don't fade away. I'm just hurting myself. It doesn't mean that i give up, it just thing doesn't work out. We have been gave a brain to use and think, and i must think how to make myself happier instead of hoping that she will back to me and love me again. Such a trash thinking i guess. Like my friend said even we are 'alone', we  can still be happy. It just we need to seek how to be happy again. This time i will move on for sure, no need to be hesitated anymore. I'm sick of keeping my heart hurt and hurt. What do i get ? nothing after all. For a girls, they maybe can have fun now because we the guys gonna support them in the future. For the guys, if we just have fun now and fail on the future who gonna support us? Better start think about my future and what have been i through is a just 'ujian' from HIM. I'm glad after all, because i know this will make me stronger than before. This is just one of the 'ujian'. If i can't solve this thing now how bout the next 'ujian'. I don't want to be such a crap loser. Everybody want to be a champion. hehe.. umm i'll try to post something more freshie and interesting after this, instead of "lovey-dovey" things haha. For all for the reader, thank a lot for reading and give some responded. I really appreciate it. ^.^.


Free tips fella's, don't afraid to try something new ^.^

For her, i got nothing say just don't get yourself hurt again.

Toodles ~

3 comments:

  1. ahahhaha, lovey dovey post okay je.
    tapi jgn la dok crita mcm si sang perempuan gedik, tu mmg aku tak tau la kaaan. ahaha. btw, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete