Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Diz beaCh..


When i was a Kid, this beach is my playground. That time where i'm very happy playing those water with my siblings. Laugh together like there no more tomorrow. How happy i was, i can't describe here. Only the beach know.

For a long time for not visiting you, i never thought you will be my remedy when i'm feel down. For the scene u have makes me wanna to take away by you. I'm glad u are still not polluted with those people doesn't even know to appreciate the nature. The water still clean makes me want to lay on you. But i don't any swim trunk that time, so i just snap some pict of yours. Now let the pict talk.







that's why it called batu hitam beach..

mengambil kesempatan untuk merendam kaki setelah lame x rendam kt situ..huhu

view point from the the land..
padang bola pantai pun da ade..betapa da maju nyer skg..


candid2..



i remember when i was a kid, i play with my bouy that just made from car tube where at that time there still doesn't exist colorfull bouys like now day. Even it made from tire tube but it long lasting taw..


yeah that's my brother..

its really makes me wanna to take away by it peaceful..


I don't know when i'm gonna come back and visiting you again. By the we meet again i hope u are still beautiful as you are now. So the next time you will be my remedy again. And sometimes i hope i can still play with you using the tire tube bouy..hehe..


that's the photo shooter..hehe


p/s: this song really nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment