Tuesday, June 22, 2010

paTh..

just lately it feel like i lost myself..where it go i don't even know..
it just disappear and it seems it won't come again anymore..
i feel lost..where should i go..what i want for myself..??
i'm not acting like myself..
yeah it true everybody will face the sad moment..it not like i'm the only one who are have to face it..
and i can't escape it because its a part of nature and cycle of life..
wake up!! u don't need to go this far..u know what is wrong and what is right..
i guess i must get back stand with my own feet again..i can't be this way forever..i know i'm not a fools..
i'm feels sorry for my friend..she also through the same life like me..
"just have faith my friend..u can do it.."
it seems sure that talk is cheap cause even myself i can't handle it..i'm sorry because my words spill out without any experience just according to the theories..now i know how it feels..and i don't know what to say anymore..

my dear sister..i'm sorry for being such a spoil brother..yeah u r right..
a man need to become more rational..don't need to be too emotional..

also thx to my old friends..
like u said "let logic defy your heart.."
time is sure the cure it just that how we make it as a remedy..

like the wavin flag song..
"When I get older I will be stronger"..

No comments:

Post a Comment